First off, I hope everyone had a wonderously over-indulgent Holiday season.
Second...uh, off... We're only 20 pre-orders away from the minimum of 200!!!
Pat yourselves on the back everyone. Your generosity and loyalty to Barkeater Lake deserves a very large "Hey, Thanks!"
So, we have 20 to go, which means only 70 more chances to get a signed and numbered copy with an original sketch. After the 250, the only way you'll get a signed copy is to attend a book signing, or tackle me at the bar and threaten bodily injury (I'm a fragile and meek man).
As for the new www.barkeaterlake.com, I have a meeting with a web guru on Thursday about setting up the functionality of the site. I can tell you some of the things we're shooting for:
- A strip, updated everyday, 7 days a week.
- A full archive of every Barkeater Lake printed
- A store with books, shirts and original art for sale
- An area to sign up for BL in your daily email
- An area to join the Barkeater Lake chamber of commerce
- A place to print bacon through you printer
That last one is on the "wish list"
In conclusion, thank you thank you thank you to all who have pre-ordered. You've made the possibility of a Barkeater Lake book and website a reality.
Cheers and Happy New Year!