Wednesday, January 03, 2007

200!

200 pre-orders and counting, kids. 200 was our goal for printing and we
made it! Thanks to all who ordered. I'll be sending the files to the
printer on Monday and will update you all with a delivery and ship date
soon.

This also means that there are only 50 chances left to get a signed and
numbered edition, with an original sketch by me. Those of you who still wish to order "Welcome to Barkeater Lake", click on the paypal button to your right.

Thanks again for everyone's support. I meet with the web guys tomorrow
about the site launch on Jan. 22nd!

Cheers everyone!

Corey

3 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

AWESOME!

I'll definately be looking forword for the book.

Good luck, Corey.

6:42 AM  
Blogger dotkat said...

I am SO looking forward to the book and new wesite! Now that Foxtrot is gone also, except for Sundays, the world is just that much darker...
I noticed that Barkeater has already been pulled from comics.com. They couldn't even wait until the 6th. I guess they're jealous.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Brubaker said...

You can still read the last "Barkeater" on the comics.com FRONT page.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home